-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
This is the first dress I've made with Samantha specifically in mind. Let me know what you think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9501740008
Patricia
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:18 AM
#2
Ashley1972
Guest
It's very pretty and feminine! Samantha looks so sweet in it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
#3
Inactive Member
It's very cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:32 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Great dress! It really looks wonderful on Samantha too... good luck on your sale. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Nice!!!! love the flower pattern! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 01:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
She's very pretty; I like the way the skirt flares out...it looks more dignified than some other dresses I've seen with simply gathered waists. Good work!
-
March 22nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
#7
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
-
March 22nd, 2006, 12:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Thanks for the kind comments on my dress!
Patricia
-
March 22nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
#9
Inactive Member
very lovely dress, we have a wealth of talent on this board. I am so proud of all you seamstresses and other people tooo
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks